Following the epic event, that was AFRO HAIR AND BEAUTY LIVE SHOW on the 3 and 4 June 2012. Voxafrica TV is looking for the FACE OF VOXAFRICA TV @ AHB LIVE SHOW 2012. The two days event had people from around the world and included a lot of live shows from fashion, beauty, nails pampers and hair styles. More than 100 people entered the competition of becoming the Face of Voxafrica TV and the list is buzzing with lots of flawless make-up and hair styles.
Phase 1: People who attended the Afro Hair and Beauty Live Show event on the 3 or 4 and filled in a questionnaire form at Voxafrica TV Stall 86. They had portrait photo taken of them with a reference JPEG number.
Phase 2: Photos of contestants are uploaded on website www.voxafrica.co.uk or Facebook/VoxafricaUK and contestants get audience to vote for them using their photo number online. The top ten finalists are chosen by audience.
Phase 3: It’s the final stage of competition with top 10 finalists faced by celebrity judge panel. The panel gets to choose the final top three and the winner of the face of Voxafrica TV @Afro Hair and Beauty Live Show!
Prices to be won:
First price wins £500.00 as the Face of Voxafrica TV at Afro Hair and Beauty Live Show and will be interviewed as the celebrity guest on the popular Afrocentric show AFROBUZZ!
Second price is £100.00
Third price is £50.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VOTING:
- Open/close times: The opening and closing time for voting or participating in the interactive poll is as specified in the interaction information. Votes made or received outside of these specified times will not be counted but may still be charged. The times for voting and participating in the poll are liable to change and Voxafrica or the programme producers may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting or the interactive poll in their sole discretion at any time. Voxafrica may without notice in its sole discretion at any time change the rules for participating in the poll, voting and/or the availability of the voting or interactive poll service.
- Anyone having difficulties getting through to the voting or interactive poll service should wait and then try again within times when the vote or poll is open only.
- Method: In order to vote or take part in the interactive poll or vote, you must follow the instructions as set out in the interaction information. Voting or participating in the interactive poll must be by the applicable method as specified in the interaction information which may include any (but not necessarily all) of the following: voting by phone, SMS, online, email, post or other specified method. Your vote will not be counted or interaction will not be taken into account if you attempt to vote or take part in the poll using a method that is not specified in the interaction information.
- Cost: The cost for voting or taking part in the poll via the applicable method is as indicated in the interaction information. Permission of the bill payer must be sought before voting or taking part in the poll or vote. There will be no refund for the cost of any misdialled calls or otherwise.
- Restrictions: Any restriction on the number of times you may vote or participate in the poll or other restrictions is as specified in the interaction information.
- Voting and participating in the interactive poll is intended for individuals as audience, Voxafrica and the programme producers reserve the right to discount votes or polls if they reasonably consider them to have been made other than by individuals as audience.
- Result: The result of the vote or poll will be established from all eligible votes or poll entries submitted between the opening date/time and the closing date/time of that vote or poll and received by Voxafrica and/or the producer of the programme. Please note that votes or polls which have been submitted in accordance with the interaction information but have not yet been received at the time when the result is calculated will not be counted but may still be charged where applicable.
- In the event of a technical failure or other circumstance beyond Voxafrica and/or the programme producer’s reasonable control which affects the vote or poll, Voxafrica and/or the producer of the programme will calculate the outcome of the vote or poll having regard to all circumstances and information available to them at the relevant time.
- Voxafrica is committed to operating viewer interactivity, including without limitation voting and interactive polls, fairly and to preventing abuse of its systems, as well as those of its agents and sub-contractors. Hence, Voxafrica and the producers of the programme reserve the right to disqualify and/or discount votes or polls if they have reasonable grounds to suspect, at their sole discretion, having regard to all the circumstances and information available at the relevant time, that (a) voting has occurred that is designed to excessively manipulate the outcome of the vote; or (b) votes or polls have been made in breach of these terms and conditions; or (c) there has been any activity which is designed to unfairly influence the interactive service including without limitation use of automated or semi-automated calling technology (such as auto-diallers).
- The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed and/or published by Voxafrica and/or producers of the programme after the competition is closed. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of a vote or poll, or the operation of any part of the interactive service, network or phone system, the decision of Voxafrica shall be final.
- Voxafrica and/or the programme producers do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant or participant howsoever arising from participating in a competition, prize draw, vote or poll or from accepting any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Voxafrica, the programme producers or its or their employees, agents or others.
- None of Voxafrica and the programme producers is responsible for any damage or loss caused to you (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to you and to Voxafrica, the programme producers when you agree to the interaction terms and conditions (which occurs automatically when you enter a competition, prize draw or participate in a vote or a poll) or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and to Voxafrica, the programme producers when you agree to the interaction terms and conditions but is only indirectly related to you entering or participating in a competition, prize draw, vote or poll.
- Privacy: Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you when you enter a competition or prize draw, or participate in a vote or poll, will be held by Voxafrica and may be used by Voxafrica and/or the producer of the programme (if applicable) and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors for the purposes of administering the vote or poll, or administering and fulfilling the competition or prize draw and in connection with any costs associated with entry to the competition or prize draw.
- Voxafrica and/or the prize provider may be required to send personal data of the winner of a promotion (and where applicable, their companion(s)) to third parties outside the European Economic Area, for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the promotion and/or the prize and the promotion winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes.
- The winner of a competition or prize draw may be required to participate in publicity. Voxafrica (or any third party nominated by Voxafrica) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and promotion experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Winners will be listed on the winners’ page of the relevant website and, where applicable winners’ names may be mentioned in the relevant programme. This means that if you are a winner your name and location may be published at www.voxafrica.co.uk or announced in the relevant programme.
- General: Please note that when you pay for a promotion entry, vote or poll, any rights you may have to withdraw from or cancel your purchase (including but not limited to under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) will be lost because the performance of our services is simultaneous or begins immediately once your purchase is completed.
- You agree that you do not have any commercial relationship with Voxafrica and/or the programme producers, and that you are not an agent of Voxafrica and/or the programme producers.
- Contact Details and Further Information: If you have a comment, query or complaint about any interactivity provided by Voxafrica you can contact by phone on +44 207 501 7700 or by email email@example.com. You will need to provide the following information:
(a) Your Name
(b) Your email address
(c) The IP number of your computer
(d) If possible, your internet service provider
(e) The date(s) and time(s) when you experienced problems
(f) The nature of the problem you experienced
(g) A contact telephone number you can be reached on, if necessary
Queries will be addressed as soon as possible.
Voxafrica PLC UK Branch