Stay in touch with us !
More and more companies, big and small, are discovering just how effective TV advertising can be.
Let Voxafrica's experienced sales team help you to market it your brand in the best way to reach customers.... TV advertising.
Find how affordable it can be to reach the more than 1 million viewers who tune into Voxafrica each month.
Think TV advertising is expensive? Think again. In fact it's never been easier. Choose a package of 30-second adverts that fits your budget, and use them whenever it suits you best.
We can advise on an effective campaign that will bring your brand maximum impact either through adverts of sponsorship. Managing an international brand? Ask us about our channels in Europe, Africa and America.
You can coordinate your international marketing campaign with just one call.
Tel: +44 20 7501 7700
Email: [email protected]
Broadcasting on SKY channel 218, Voxafrica TV is one of the largest multi-award winning providers of African,Caribbean and American entertainment across the UK, Europe and Africa.
Operating from our London headquarters we offer the best in lifestyle, entertainment, news and current affairs from Africa, America and the UK.
From hit US comedy Soul Man, starring Cedric the Entertainer, to the best in Nollywood and Hollywood movies, Voxafrica has something for all the family. Broadcasting 24 hours a day, we provide English-language television available in almost 15 million homes in the UK, with around 1 million viewers each month.
We’re also available around the world, accessible to more than 100 million households in Europe, Africa and America.
TV Sales Consultant and Sales Executives
Voxafrica TV is re-branding and we’re looking for a sales team to spearhead our advertising strategy and drive the channel forward. Broadcasting on Sky Channel 218, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing channel which is the home of African-Caribbean and Africa-American entertainment in the UK - with an audience of millions here and worldwide. Previous sales experience is a must.
Our London headquarters needs a sales team who will be responsible for expanding our client base throughout the UK by generating new business and building on existing customers. Helping to drive new advertising revenue, your role will involve pitching to major brands and small to medium sized business both over the phone and face to face. We’re also looking for an experienced sales executive working on a consultancy basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a team of highly driven professionals and be part of an exciting time at a growing television channel.
The ideal candidates will come from a sales background and used to hitting targets. A good knowledge of the TV industry would be ideal. But a goal driven and self motivated attitude is far more important.
What’s on offer?
A base salary and an attractive goal driven bonus structure
A chance to fast track you’re career
Possible team management duties in the near future as we are growing rapidly
Desired Skills and Experience
A proven track record in sales or media sales
Proven ability to exceed targets/quotas
A self motivated and consistent over achiever
Experience working in a sales executive or business development role
Ambitious with hunger to reach targets
Television News Presenter
Voxafrica TV is re-branding and re-launching and as part of that we are bringing back 'Vox News' - our daily international news programme. As one of the faces of 'Vox News' you will be working with a small multi-skilled team in our London newsroom, producing, writing and presenting the programme. A strong editorial background is crucial, along with excellent journalism experience, sound judgement and knowledge of international/African news. As we are all multi-skilled, it would be an advantage if you can film and edit plus have a good understanding of working in a small team.
Some on-screen experience is preferable but training will we available.
You will also be called upon to carry out reporting duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for budding TV news journalists.
Previous presenters have gone on to work at the BBC, France24 and Russia Today.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Good presenting skills although training will be provided
Sound journalism and editorial decision making
The ability to work effectively in and lead a small team
Good storytelling and reporting skills
Ability or aptitude to learn VT editing and small camera work
Creative treatments of picture starved stories
Send your C.V. and any showreels to [email protected]
Television News Interns
Voxafrica TV is re-branding and re-launching and as part of that we are bringing back 'Vox News' - our daily international news programme. We are looking for hard working graduate or student broadcast journalists with fresh ideas and a passion for news. Based in our London newsroom, you'll have the chance to work in a live television news environment, assisting producers, presenters and reporters. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone hoping to pursue a career in TV news. For the best interns, there will be a chance to film and report on stories that will go on air on the programme.
Your key duties will include research, fact-checking, finding relevant stories, assisting in shoots, booking guests, finding and coming up with story and staying across competitor output. Good writing and research skills is crucial, as is the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, a knowledge of international news and a general strong work ethic. This will be a 3-month internship with the possibility of turning into a paid position to the right candidates.
Previous interns have gone on to become permanent members of staff at Voxafrica.
Administrator/Office Manager Intern
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Office/Channel Assistant with excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills. We are a small organisation so the role touches most aspects of the company – providing executive assistance to the directors; general office management; PR and Marketing activities; planning events, supporting productions and more.
The role requires a self-motivated, proactive team player with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a diverse team and develop skills in a number of areas
What you will do
• Manage diaries, handle telephone and email messages.
• Arrange and attend meetings, take minutes.
• Handle expense claims, reconciliation of credit cards, petty cash (liaising with the Accounts team).
• Coordinate travel, hotel and visa arrangements.
• Purchase office supplies and equipment.
• Manage Facilities suppliers, review contracts regularly ensuring best services.
• Liaise with printers and organise delivery of marketing / promotional materials
• Support HR by tracking staff holidays, sickness and absence, maintaining files etc.
• Organise first day inductions for new joiners.
• Assist the team with day to day bookings of cars, couriers and other ad hoc duties.
• Organise office planning, workstation risk assessments; office health and safety including fire evacuation drills.
• Assist with PR/Marketing activities e.g. creating and managing press databases, writing press releases and general assistance with events and channel partnerships.
• Support Digital with social media posting and writing/editing website copy.
• Assist with other duties and projects as assigned e.g. Production Assistant.
What you will need
• Relevant experience within a similar role, ideally within the TV industry.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
• Good budgetary sense and the ability to set up and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
• Knowledge and or experience of the broadcasting industry.
• Ability to manage own workload and demonstrate initiative, sensitivity and integrity.
• Ability to work independently and solve problems.
• Excellent team player with a can-do attitude.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Outgoing personality, with experience in client-facing situations.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and paying excellent attention to detail.
• University degree or equivalent preferred.
If you think you have the right experience, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Voxafrica is always on the lookout for new talent. Our three month internships offer people the chance to gain experienced in the fast paced world of television.
We take you on for three months where you are trained on the job with the chance of a paid position being available at the end of the internship, depending on your performance.
We have internships available in the following departments: