Executive Produced by George Lucas – creator of Star Wars and Indiana Jones - and Directed by Anthony Hemingway (THE WIRE), RED TAILS tells the tale of the heroic 332nd fighter group of the U.S. Army Air Corps who overcame racial discrimination to become one of the most distinguished squadrons in World War II.
The film’s ensemble cast includes Academy Award® winner Cuba Gooding Jr. (JERRY MAGUIRE), Academy Award nominee Terrence Howard (IRON MAN), Nate Parker (THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES), David Oyelowo (RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, SPOOKS), Grammy Award winning singer Ne-Yo (BATTLE LOS ANGELES), Michael B Jordan (CHRONICLE), Leslie Odom Jr. (SMASH), Andre Royo (THE WIRE), Tristan Wilds (THE WIRE), Bryan Cranston (DRIVE, BREAKING BAD) and the Wu-Tang Clan’s Method Man (THE WIRE).
Red Tails launches in cinemas June 6 between VOX AFRICA and Momentum Pictures are offering you a chance to see it first and for FREE!
To get tickets to one of our special preview screenings across the country on 31st May 2012 simply enter your details to form linked here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis
2. All tickets are supplied in good faith and Momentum Pictures and it’s partners cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations in screening times
3. Users who successfully claim tickets will need to print off the email with a valid booking number and take it along to the cinema on the day of the screening
4. Tickets are supplied for use of applicant and guest only.
5. Tickets are non-transferable.
6. Tickets are only valid on the date, time and cinema stated.
7. Tickets must be presented in person at the box office of the participating cinema.
8. The cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema managers decision is final.
9. No late admissions
10. Admission to the cinema is on a strictly first come first served basis
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of the cinema manager. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. In the event of a dispute no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Tickets hold no cash value and are not for resale, there is no cash alternative.
14. Each film has its own specific age restriction. Where this is known at the time of booking, this age restriction is given during the booking process. It is the users responsibility to confirm this age restriction with the cinema.
15. No photocopied tickets or defaced tickets will be accepted.
16. Tickets are for the use of the user only. Emailing of tickets, distribution of personal login details, passwords, tickets, photocopying and multiple printing of tickets is strictly prohibited. Users found to be in violation of this rule may be barred from using the Booking Site.
17. The screening programme is being run, promoted and fulfilled by Promoter and Momentum Pictures. Neither Lucasfilm Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates are in any way a sponsor of the competition or responsible for any obligations in connection with the competition.
18. Copyright and Trademark notice: Red Tails™ and all characters, names and related indicia are trademark of & © 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd.